Tuesday 18 December 2007

Celebrity Stalking...

Most of us are guilty of it, some more than others. That's why we have a thriving gossip magazine Industry, Australian's being one of the biggest consumers of magazines world wide. We can't seem to get enough of what our favourite celebrities are doing, who they are dating and what they are wearing. My obsession is more the later, I can't wait to see a fresh new pic of what Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, or the Olsen twins are wearing. It's an obsession that I've had since my teens & just haven't grown out of. The internet makes it even worse, like feeding petrol to the fire, every up to the minute photograph waiting to be found. I'm happy to share though, you too can oggle over how Rachel Bilson seems to put the most basic clothing items together & look so amazing. Or how Molly Sims & Demi Moore make you want to fill your wardrobe with glamorous dresses in white & neutral tones...... Enjoy...